📣 Learn Design Systems Online in 8 Weeks with Dan Mall. Last call to sign up! →
Trending designs to inspire you
Work designers are riffing on
Interviews, tutorials, and more
Prompt to flex your design skills
Find your dream design job
An exclusive list for contract work
Get new leads in your inbox every day
Introduce yourself to new clients with Pitch
Learn product design in just 16 weeks...
Learn UI Design Basics and Figma Fundamentals...
Scale Design Systems in 8 weeks...
Land your dream job! You'll have a career support specialist to review your portfolio...
Level up your skills with our interactive courses and workshops…
Portfolio creation made easy
Fresh leads in your inbox every day
Build your team’s pipeline or profile
Find, contact, and hire designers
The #1 job board for creatives
Board for freelance & contract work
An App I worked on during an internship at Harman International in 2011. This specific app is for the JBL brand. I had never taken the time to highlight this piece of work, so here it is! Showing screens for iPhone 5, but JBL AmpUp was originally designed with iPad in mind.
- See the weather forecast for your current (or any other) location
- 20-something custom weather backgrounds, depending on what the weather is.
- Inbuilt music player (JBL is all about music!)
- Digital 12/24 hr or analog clock
- See today's date & appointments
- Night Mode
- Morning alarm with your own music
- Bang the table to snooze alarm (motion detection)
- Equalizer for when paired to a JBL Bluetooth loudspeaker or dock
- Branded app-switcher to move to other JBL apps (or website)
A bit outdated nowadays; I still think that the interaction to toggle sleep mode is pretty clever, so is the interaction to snooze the alarm and the custom pager.
Have a look if you are so inclined (iDevices only): https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ampup/id538350387?mt=8