Hello notification idolaters! 🔔
Living for the latest updates? Do notifications set the rhythm of your life?
We’ve been exploring notification components to address different user scenarios, and today we want to show you one of them.
Our goal, in this case, was to:
- Showcase different types of notifications.
- Identify the user that initiated the action.
- Allow to action the event directly within the notification pop-over.
- Keep the standard “read/all” & “mark all as read” functionality.
- Make use of the context menu for secondary actions.
We can see this pattern being widely used in multiple projects. What do you think? Share your thoughts below and press (L) ❤️
Know more about OutSystems • Follow our Team