So I've spent a fair amount of time playing around with 3ds Max and I've managed to finish off the mockups (finally :)).
In total I've created 15 high resolution mockups useful for plugging in your iPhone 6 app and showcasing your work with style. The iPhone is rendered in 3D and each .psd file has been retouched for added photorealism. You can also add a sketch as a smart object to show your thinking behind your work!
Features included in each file:
- High resolution (3000 x 2250)
- A choice of 3 colours, space grey, silver or gold
- Realistic iPhone 6 (HQ model, textures, reflections, lighting and shadows)
- Smart object for app screen
- Add a sketch on top of the DotGrid notebook
- Exposure control
- Depth of field control
Don't forget to check out more details in the real pixels. I've also attached screenshots for each mockup.
I'm trying out Creative Market so I've included 2 mockups as a freebie in the attachment :) If you would like the full set of mockups or the 3D models, you can grab them here.
Let me know what you guys think, have a great Tuesday! :)
L or F like