🎟 Ever wanted to create your own font? Sign up to our live & interactive workshop with Dribbble’s co-founder Dan Cederholm on December 15 🎟
Trending designs to inspire you
Work designers are riffing on
Interviews, tutorials, and more
Find your dream design job
An exclusive list for contract work
Get new leads in your inbox every day
Introduce yourself to new clients with Pitch
A marketplace of digital assets…
Icons, Illustrations, Patterns, Textures…
Display, Script, Sans Serif, Serif…
Mock Ups, Social Media, Presentations…
Characters, Objects, Textures…
WordPress, Shopify, Bootstrap, HTML5…
Procreate, Affinity, Photoshop, InDesign…
Earn money doing what you love
Find, contact, and hire designers
The #1 job board for creatives
Board for freelance & contract work
Event Link: https://protopie-exclusive-webinar.eventbrite.com
Discover ProtoPie's Industry Solutions followed by talks from leading product designers who are using ProtoPie for hardware prototyping.
As software-hardware prototyping can get complex fast, it's essential that design teams can still prototype quickly—without restrictions & dependencies. Learn how design teams at leading companies use the ProtoPie Industry Solutions to establish their own vertical-focused software-hardware prototyping workflow. Hence, they are able to move faster and truly focus on innovation.
Join the webinar to get a glimpse of how designers from the automotive industry achieved this — and see how your own industry can benefit too.
What to expect?
- What are ProtoPie and ProtoPie Industry Solutions? | Tony Kim, CEO of ProtoPie
- Prototyping the future of mobility with ProtoPie | Teo Babic & Felix Praschak, Senior UX Designers at BMW Group
- Pushing automotive design to the next level with ProtoPie | Dennis Hatwieger, Senior UX Designer at icon incar
- How ProtoPie Solutions can benefit your company & industry | Tony Kim + QnA with Luke Han, Product Manager of ProtoPie Connect
Who should join:
- Designers/engineers/product managers who are looking for the easiest way to connect/test/validate prototypes with hardware.
- Designers/engineers/product managers who want to shorten the iteration process and the development cycle significantly.
- Anyone interested to learn how their workflows can be improved with ProtoPie.
Note: This event will be partially recorded so register anyway, and we'll email you a link to the recording after if you can't make it.