Trending designs to inspire you
Work designers are riffing on
Interviews, tutorials, and more
Find your dream design job
An exclusive list for contract work
Get new leads in your inbox every day
Find, contact, and hire designers
The #1 job board for creatives
Board for freelance & contract work
Blueberry Gin & Tonic
5 cl gin
2 tbsp frozen blueberries
20 cl Tonic Water)
2 mint leaves plus extra for garnish
1. Place the blueberries and mint into a cocktail shaker or large glass.
2. Use a muddler (or the end of a rolling pin) to give the blueberries a good bash.
3. Pour over the gin and give it a last muddle.
4. Add the ice to your glasses, then double strain the blueberry gin mixture to remove any hard blueberry bits.
5. Top with the tonic and a squeeze of lime.
6. Garnish with some extra frozen blueberries and a sprig of mint.
Enjoy the weekend!
Check out my portfolio and contact me if you are interested in working together. Thanks!