Trending designs to inspire you
Work designers are riffing on
Interviews, tutorials, and more
Prompt to flex your design skills
Find your dream design job
An exclusive list for contract work
Get new leads in your inbox every day
Find, contact, and hire designers
The #1 job board for creatives
Board for freelance & contract work
Hello, Players! 🏀🙌
Continuing my exploration of dashboard design, here's the Laundry Service Management Dashboard concept.
In this case, I try to provide what information is needed by the owner of a laundry service in their business:
· I put up an Outlet Balance section there, they can withdraw them whenever they want
· a Daily Sales chart, which is a curved line style, so they know how their sales are going, to see the ups and downs of sales more clearly (in my assumption, it won't be as clear as if I used another chart. Let's say, a bar chart maybe, I would never do it😝)
· Total Customer column chart so they know where their customers are coming from each day
· Ongoing Orders section so they can catch up faster with the unfinished orders
· and the Order Performance section, to track how many orders they have and complete goals.
I think that's all. What do you guys think? Let me know in the comments section!
Hope you guys enjoy it. Thanks for the likes ❤️ and comments!
Have a good project? Let us know ✅
💌 10am Email: Message us
😍 10am Instagram: Follow us
I'm available for freelance projects. So let's talk or hit me up through email at email@example.com
Also follow me on Instagram @thevickypradana
Why are you reporting this shot?
Please visit our Help Center for instructions on reporting Trademark or Copyright violations.