📚 Want to check out Dribbble's 4 week Into to UI Design course before enrolling? Sign up to our free info session on August 10th!
Trending designs to inspire you
Work designers are riffing on
Interviews, tutorials, and more
Prompt to flex your design skills
Find your dream design job
An exclusive list for contract work
Get new leads in your inbox every day
Introduce yourself to new clients with Pitch
Learn product design in just 16 weeks...
Learn UI Design Basics and Figma Fundamentals...
Level up your skills with our interactive courses and workshops…
Portfolio creation made easy
Fresh leads in your inbox every day
Build your team’s pipeline or profile
A marketplace of digital assets…
Icons, Illustrations, Patterns, Textures…
Display, Script, Sans Serif, Serif…
Mock Ups, Social Media, Presentations…
Characters, Objects, Textures…
WordPress, Shopify, Bootstrap, HTML5…
Procreate, Affinity, Photoshop, InDesign…
Earn money doing what you love
Find, contact, and hire designers
The #1 job board for creatives
Board for freelance & contract work
The core principle of create.ONE MAKE is powerful but simple: an article of clothing should exist only when it is needed and only where it is needed.
MAKE is a set of cloud based applications that enable manufacturers to receive individual orders from brands around the world, creating a diversified global supply chain network for the fashion industry that is resilient to the volatility we encounter and enables the fashion industry to produce more responsibly.
MAKE functionality includes:
• Unit-level sustainability measurement and verification
• Inline customization and personalization of any order
• AI-based tech packs to enable consistent distributed unit production of elevated clothing across a wide range of apparel categories in any factory
• Integrated factory order processing and queue management
• Blockchain-based contracts enabling real time payments among manufacturers and brands
• Factory automation
• Real-time manufacturing system analytics
© 2015-2021 Resonance Companies. All Rights Reserved.
Are you a front-end or UX/UI engineer looking for your next adventure? Consider joining Resonance!