📚LAST CHANCE! Registration for our 16 week Product Design course closes on Monday, September 26. Sign up now!
Trending designs to inspire you
Work designers are riffing on
Interviews, tutorials, and more
Prompt to flex your design skills
Find your dream design job
An exclusive list for contract work
Get new leads in your inbox every day
Introduce yourself to new clients with Pitch
Learn product design in just weeks...
Learn UI Design Basics and Figma Fundamentals...
Level up your skills with our interactive courses and workshops…
Portfolio creation made easy
Fresh leads in your inbox every day
Build your team’s pipeline or profile
A marketplace of digital assets…
Icons, Illustrations, Patterns, Textures…
Display, Script, Sans Serif, Serif…
Mock Ups, Social Media, Presentations…
Characters, Objects, Textures…
WordPress, Shopify, Bootstrap, HTML5…
Procreate, Affinity, Photoshop, InDesign…
Earn money doing what you love
Find, contact, and hire designers
The #1 job board for creatives
Board for freelance & contract work
Here is a little game called Duck Hunt. Very excellent work of @Edward Battistini
Thanks for the original author to rebound this Pie to the playoff, so I can see it.
Here is the original pie's link:
I like it very much, so I decide to bring it to live, not just a sample prototype, so I made this pie.
- Recreate all interactions and Duck component, so you can see 5 ducks in the screen at same time. You can shoot any of them to get score.
- Add game over logic, 10 miss shoots will end the game, not just counting misses;
- Add score logic, you will get score for every kill, counting based on the duck flying speed;
- Add record logic, if you get more than 1,000 score you will renew the record;
- You dog will show on the duck falling position, not a fixed place;
- Add a gun sight, it will always follow your mouse, if you play it in a browser.
- Add a sound switch, you can shut the noising ducks up now;
- Add a Joystick, so you can use your phone to control the gun sight;
How to use Joystick:
- Open this pie in ProtoPie studio, and chose HOME scene;
- Run this pie on both you phone and your PC/Mac;
- Tap Joypad on your phone;
- Tap Start on your phone;
You can use your phone to play now. Well, it may cause more miss shoots, but the important is to know how to communicate between devices right? Try joystick and play again with mouse, I will do this.
Make the prototype like real apps, I really like prototyping this way. Hope you see my pie file, if you have better way to implement this functions, welcome to leave a comment. If you like it too, tap the like button will be great.
You can find my pie file here:
Thanks to the original author again. @Edward Battistini hope you like it too.