Here is a piece of a self-promo I'm putting together for class!
Here is a bit of the process to achieve the final piece:
1. Painted a green wine bottle matte black
2. Drew the type, then vectored in Illustrator
3. Transferred the vectored type with a 10 karat gold leafing pen
4. Splattered some gold leaf ink on the rest of the bottle
5. Finished off the neck of the bottle with 23 karat gold leaf
More to come soon.
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous shot → next shot L or F like Z toggle zoom
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
Copyright © 2009–2015 Dribbble LLC. All screenshots © their respective owners. Shipped from Salem, Mass. USA.