Palace of the Lopez

Palacio 01

the first illustration of a series "historic buildings"
Located in the center of Asunción - Paraguay, looking at the bay, this building was built by order of Carlos Antonio Lopez, to serve as residence for his son, the General Francisco Solano Lopez, there the fact that the building name is "Palacio de los López". His works began in 1857 under the direction of the English architect Alonso Taylor.

Tags

keyboard shortcuts: L or F like