I have a lot of different plastic cups and I decided to some decoration pieces for my bathroom. I tried to pour on the plastic cups with different techniques and finally I found one that I really like.
I will call this pouring technique Marble bloom ;)
- Boesner titanium white
- Windsor & Newton permanent green middle
- Pebeo iridescent precious gold
- Pebeo iridescent green yellow
- Cadence metallic antique bronze
- Artist's loft metallic cobalt blue
All this paints are mixed with Boesner Guardi acrylic binder and acrylic emulsion.
- Black cell activator ( 1 part Amsterdam oxide black to 3 parts Australian floetrol)
Please understand that I am in no way responsible for the way you use your paint and mediums. Follow all safety instructions of the manufacturers, I can not be held liable.
Be careful and use the proper materials for your safety.
You can't use any content on my channel, unless I give you a permission!