Been working on a revamp to the client manager app as I have had some interest from people looking to take it on.
- Add notes to projects
- Track progress via creating goals. Progress tracked with green/red graph to alert you if your on track or not
- Project priority signified by dot after job description. Yellow (low priority) through to red (high priority)
- Priority decided upon a calculation of current project progress and time left
- Swipe left to reveal menu seen in image (done, edit, bin)
- Full height top bar with its own time and date
- Ability to email/call client
A few updates will follow!
Please drop any feedback you have! Would especially like to know any ways you can think of to show the priority of the project.
Here is the previous design
L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
© 2019 Dribbble. All rights reserved.
Take our community survey and get an amazing giveaway and font discount.
Minimum 6 characters
Uh oh… We’re still waiting for our spam prevention code to load.