Holidays are coming, so I did Halloween flower acrylic pour painting with reverse flower dip technique in orange shades.
- Pour your base on canvas
- Put your 3D PRINTED FLOWER SHAPED CUP on the canvas with bottom up
- Pour paints on the bottom and use PEARL WHITE or some metallic paints between each colour to create petal - lacing effect
- Take off the cup
- Use SKEWER to draw some petal shapes
- Gently put PAPER NAPKIN or towel on canvas ( You can use dry or damped napkin)
- Lift one corner at the time and then gently lift it (the middle last)
- Torch it for air bubbles and to activate pearl white and metallic paints
- And here is your flower :)
TECHNIQUE: Reverse flower dip with paper napkin, Cup bottom pour
- 10x10 inch canvas
- Acrylic paints mixed with pouring medium
- 3D PRINTED Flower shaped cup
- Paper napkin or towel
- Wooden skewer
- Palete knife
- Boesner black
- Arties colours cadmium orange
- Arties colours cadmium yellow deep mixed with Pebeo iridescent orange yellow
- Arties colours vermilion hue
- Amsterdam expert series permanent red violet
- Pebeo iridescent precious gold
- Pearl white
My pearl white mixture:
1 part Mod Podge pearl
1 part titanium white
2 parts pouring medium
All my paints are mixed with Boesner Guardi acrylic binder and acrylic emulsion.
Please understand that I am in no way responsible for the way you use your paint and mediums. Follow all safety instructions of the manufacturers, I can not be held liable.
Be careful and use the proper materials for your safety.
You can't use any content on my channel, unless I give you a permission!