Space is limited on the patio so, I wanted to pack as much utility in a cabinet as possible. Cabinet includes 8" deep drawer, GFCI Power Strip, magnetic strip inlay (to catch loose screws and nuts), 90lb capacity wheels, metal side for magnetic items, and hooks for hanging.
- 1/2" Birch Plywood
- Sheet Metal
- (4) Locking, Swivel 90lb capacity Rubber Wheels
- GFCI Power Strip
- 1/4" hook bolts w/fender washers (to protect wood)
- Magnetic (sticky back) Tape
- GRK RSS Fasteners (Various sizes)
- 2" GRK R4 Fasteners
- Right Angle rafter brackets
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous shot → next shot L or F like Z toggle zoom
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
Copyright © 2009–2015 Dribbble LLC. All screenshots © their respective owners. Shipped from Salem, Mass. USA.