Trending designs to inspire you
Work designers are riffing on
Interviews, tutorials, and more
Find your dream design job
An exclusive list for contract work
Get new leads in your inbox every day
Find, contact, and hire designers
The #1 job board for creatives
Board for freelance & contract work
Recently spent a fair bit of time redesigning the presentation of health history for Cityblock members.
Among the changes:
- Condensing information to the most essential one or two lines, to allow care teams to quickly scan and get a sense of what's happened without scrolling for ages
- "Doing the math" when comparing publish date and event date, which are not always identical, especially when relying on 3rd party integrations like the Health Information Exchange
- Making visible previously hidden events, like changes to member status and member acuity
- Improved filtering to help answer questions quickly
- Addition of icons and rich embeds like maps to bring life to otherwise text-heavy data
All data is notional. Icons are from Material Design.
Why are you reporting this shot?
Please visit our Help Center for instructions on reporting Trademark or Copyright violations.