Trending designs to inspire you
Work designers are riffing on
Interviews, tutorials, and more
Find your dream design job
An exclusive list for contract work
Find, contact, and hire designers
The #1 job board for creatives
Board for freelance & contract work
Diagnosing pipeline run failures is difficult due to the number of possible failure points. Support spends too much time investigating run failures that users should be able to resolve themselves.
• Provide decision support for failed runs
• Improve customer satisfaction
• Reduce support costs by making it easier for users to self-diagnose failures
I proposed this experience when my team was looking for ways to reduce support costs without negatively affecting customers.
• Lobbying product management to prioritize this type of feature work
• Designing for staged delivery of a new feature
Product management recently agreed to take on the "minimum viable product" version of this proposal :-)