📚Registration is now open for our 12 Week Product Design course. Flexible Learning. Live Mentorship. Hiring Connections. Sign up for 50% off now.
Trending designs to inspire you
Work designers are riffing on
Interviews, tutorials, and more
Prompt to flex your design skills
Find your dream design job
An exclusive list for contract work
Get new leads in your inbox every day
Introduce yourself to new clients with Pitch
Learn product design in just 12 weeks...
Level up your skills with our interactive workshops…
A marketplace of digital assets…
Icons, Illustrations, Patterns, Textures…
Display, Script, Sans Serif, Serif…
Mock Ups, Social Media, Presentations…
Characters, Objects, Textures…
WordPress, Shopify, Bootstrap, HTML5…
Procreate, Affinity, Photoshop, InDesign…
Earn money doing what you love
Find, contact, and hire designers
The #1 job board for creatives
Board for freelance & contract work
Editing pipeline YAML is challenging and error-prone. Users want guardrails and active support to save them time and prevent problems.
• Assist users as they create or revise the YAML defining their pipeline configuration.
• Identify errors in context.
• Don't get in the way of power users who know what they're doing.
I worked closely with the product owner and engineering team to understand what was technically feasible (while pushing against some of those constraints). We rolled out multiple preview releases to early adopters and refined the design based on the feedback.
• Round tripping between a code editor and a visual design experience can be problematic.
• When working with related entities, be as clear as possible about their scope.
• When implementing a text editing experience, keep it as familiar as possible to the user's existing tools.