I created this App Store mockup PSD for our design team to use when showing clients how their app could look on the App Store, and figured some people here on Dribbble could find it useful. Yes, the blur under the tab bar reflects what screens you add!
Editable elements include:
• App icon (add your 1024 iTunes image in the smart object)
• Two screenshots (add your Retina screens in the smart objects)
• App name (includes 1 and 2 lines)
• Age rating (with left padding guide)
• Company name (with left padding guide for chevron)
• Optional IAP copy
• Optional Universal app "+" icon
• Rating number
Let me know if any of you find it useful, and if you have any comments or ideas to improve it.
Note: It's pretty hard to get the blur effect perfect because I think iOS 7 ranges the saturation/opacity depending on the image, so you can tweak to opacity of the "Blur" folder (currently at 30%) to get your desired effect.
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous shot → next shot L or F like Z toggle zoom