My Essential Gear:
01) 27" iMac w/ Built-in VESA Mount Adapter
02) iPad 1 (old skool)
03) Alfred Hitchcock Masterpiece Collection (15 Hitch movies — what I wind down to after an intense day of design)
04) TIE Fighter vs. X-Wing Fighter MicroMachines (helps me remember my youth)
05) iPod (I use this instead of a smart phone. Saves cost of montly service fees)
06) Glasses and lens cloth (gotta keep it sharp and focused)
07) Beetle (looks more like a beetle to me than a Mouse)
08) Rapidograph pen
09) Gola Shoes (gotta be comfy)
10) Keyboard (of the wireless type)
11) Book: 'Manage Your Day-to-Day' (highly recommend)
12) Behance Action Journal
13) Engage sign (ad agency I work for)
14) Viewfinder (something retro and something to occupy the kiddos)
L or F like
Z toggle zoom
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
© 2018 Dribbble. All rights reserved.
A community of designers sharing their work, process, and current projects.
Minimum 6 characters
Uh oh… We’re still waiting for our spam prevention code to load.
Already a member? Sign in