Playing around with some personal branding. Good? Bad? Feedback welcome.
6 months ago
Love the third in the bottom row.
Agree with @Tim Boelaars
Love both the 2nd and 3rd in the bottom row. Nice!
Thanks for the feedback, I'm digging the same one. @Tim Boelaars @J Fletcher Design @Tina Smith
I completely agree with @Tim Boelaars I really love the way the bottom 3rd one flows.
I also like the 3rd in the bottom row as @Tim Boelaars stated, but I think the 1st one on the bottom row, w/o the box treated like the 3rd one is a nice design as well. Good stuff!
I dig the direction.
• I like the almost-symmetry of the bottom third one (2C if we’re talking about Battleship).
• The part I like best of all of these is the space in the ball terminal that’s the same width as the space in the middle bit (the white part of the Oreo[?]). I wish it was a perfect circle tho.
• also digging that 45º tilt.
• 2A and 2B are more J than P imo.
• not crazy about the hard serif of the J.
• drake sux.
ok that’s all of my opinions.
Boi got dem playing cards on #3 top row. Jack of Flashlights.
@Mike Meyer 2A and 2B are just Js, but if you flip them over they make nice Ps. I'm thinking it could flip over on hover or as a loading animation.
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous shot → next shot L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
Copyright © 2009–2014 Dribbble LLC. All screenshots © their respective owners. Shipped from Salem, Mass. USA.