Hey fine folks, just wanted to update you on the attendance section of the dashboard. Still WORK IN PROCESS, so things will change as we go along.
Be sure to check out the 2x size and also CRITIQUE PIXELS :)
Thanks for looking, feedback/shares appreciated as always. (Free Macbook Template Here)
6 months ago
Dashboard looking crispy on that blurry background, good work bro!
Love the left navbar with the shadow effect.
Looks great, David! Lovin' the translucent side nav on that background. Is this a full screen app?
Hi David overall I like it.
Not sure about hard shadow on the tab, seems different from the overall style.
The icons don't seem intuitive (WIP probably).
Find confusing having Month selected and a trend chart with title "This Year”; and it's relative to late cancels or visits(green, blue)?
Not sure about "Client Name" underlined. A link?
Export and print, I’d move it to top bar perhaps near to “Quick Stats”.
I think there’s a way to make a timeline based chart, condensing “Today, Week, Year” and overlapping Visits, Late Cancels, No Shows.
Maybe with points where on mouse over you can see the actual number of persons, a tooltip or something. Basically I find that a chart has to show immediately a trend, or a comparison e.g. this month vs last month, and here typical line type charts are functional, IMO.
Not sure about the inner shadow on pie chart.
I think there needs to be a slight difference in the background in the lists of locations, maybe a very light grey.
Anyway, like I said, I like it! Hope this helps.
@Eddie Lobanovskiy @Avinash Tripathi @Steve Fraschini thanks guys!
@Adam Jones full screen as in edge-to-edge of the window? Yes.
@Pedro Lança Firstly, thank for taking your time and analyzing the details of this shot! I wanted good critique feedback and I got it. So here are my replies to you in the order you posted:
1) The light grey solid shadow below the active tab? I felt that it comes together nicely with the other light grey solid shapes.
2) Icons are WIP for sure, just placement for now, polishing it up is next on the list
3) Good point, might be redundant to keep "this year" sorting option in there (because the graph will change based on whats selected on top). It relative to total actions (all 3 put together) might have to re work that someway to make it more obvious.
4) Underlined means sorted, you're right no underline needed there (maybe arrow).
5) I wanted each section to keep those options, so all locations has export/ print and so does individual locations.
6) you're saying instead of the whole top section, it would be replaced with this line graph? In previous (more advanced options) windows, there are view filters where you can sort bar, line, table, etc. Maybe we can include a filter option here as well.
7) Thanks, that might change
8) is the spacing and dark title table color isn't enough to see the separation between each location? They do belong together to some extent.
Again, thanks for the quality feedback!
I really like this pallet man! Great work!
Loving every bit of it.
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous shot → next shot L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
Copyright © 2009–2014 Dribbble LLC. All screenshots © their respective owners. Shipped from Salem, Mass. USA.