Trending designs to inspire you
Work designers are riffing on
Interviews, tutorials, and more
Find your dream design job
An exclusive list for contract work
Get new leads in your inbox every day
Introduce yourself to new clients with Pitch
Learn product design in just 16 weeks...
Learn UI Design Basics and Figma Fundamentals...
Scale Design Systems in 8 weeks...
Level up your skills with our interactive courses and workshops…
Portfolio creation made easy
Fresh leads in your inbox every day
Build your team’s pipeline or profile
A marketplace of digital assets…
Icons, Illustrations, Patterns, Textures…
Display, Script, Sans Serif, Serif…
Mock Ups, Social Media, Presentations…
Characters, Objects, Textures…
WordPress, Shopify, Bootstrap, HTML5…
Procreate, Affinity, Photoshop, InDesign…
Earn money doing what you love
Find, contact, and hire designers
The #1 job board for creatives
Board for freelance & contract work
#2 of 5 proposals of my unofficial Sport 2000 logo redesign.
Following the 2008 identity guide, I made the following adjustments:
- The unique red color (#C41230) is replaced by a bright red (#FA0000)
- I kept the black and red logo, which are part of original Sport 2000 identity
- I kept the unique "Sport 2000" Display font, with rounded 'O' letters
- The words 'Sport' and '2000' are placed exactly at the same spot than on the original logo.
- The logo is rotated by -17° deg
Sport 2000 Official website
Sport 2000 is a registered trademark by Sport 2000 France and Sport 2000 Brand AG.
This work is a personal reinterpretation of Sport 2000 brand by Bertrand Choubert done under Fair-Use agreement and is not linked in any way to Sport 2000.