exploration of a custom dashboard experience for a time keeping application, from a project manager's perspective. check out the full view in the attachment.
9 months ago
Really well-organized visually.
thanks @Joel G Goodman! It was a common source of frustration in our interviews :)
Hey namesake, this is great!
A few minor things I spotted
- I think you can improve the green "RUN REPORT" button a bit --- at least on my screen it seems a bit hard to read, especially compared to the nice blue button!
- The right side of the yellow progress bars could use a bit more love I think. The double border doesn't match up with the left side and to me seems a tad off. Maybe tweaking the colour of the border could work as well, I don't know!
- I would personally prefer to have "QUICK REPORT TOOL" and "RECENT PROJECTS" lined up height-wise. But this is not applicable when either of the two can scale and become larger or smaller?
Don't know, maybe any of this works out for you! :-) Cheers, good work.
thanks @Nick van der Wildt! Always appreciate feedback.
1. you're probably right on this. it gets a bit washed out.
2. didn't notice that, good catch!
3. another good catch!
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous shot → next shot L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
Copyright © 2009–2014 Dribbble LLC. All screenshots © their respective owners. Shipped from Salem, Mass. USA.