I recently got a bike and for the last few weeks I've been playing with apps like Strava, Endomondo, Runtastic, iBiker, and MapMyTracks.
I found some of them either very limited (Strava) or too complex and over-designed for when you are cycling. So I decided to give it a go and try to design something better — and here's my first take on a Cycling App (concept).
The App features:
- White and Black UI
- Big and highly visible information
- Multiple screens for different activity types (race, climb, commute)
- Area compass instead of maps
- Third-party API integration (Strava)
- Menu bar / headings colour can be changed to the colours of your bike by taking a photo :)
Any cyclists around?
Feedback is very welcome and if you are an iOS dev and would like to make this happen, please get in touch.
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous shot → next shot L or F like Z toggle zoom
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
Copyright © 2009–2015 Dribbble LLC. All screenshots © their respective owners. Shipped from Salem, Mass. USA.