Here is the animation:
What if our social networks allow us to explore our digital world in every direction and every dimension as if we are traveling through time and space?
Here are some of the functions shown in the video:
1) Swipe in any direction to view feeds from a day
2) Pinch in/out to travel through the timeline
3) Quick pinch to skip the timeline by a month
4) Tap and hold anywhere on the screen to display the contextual menu
5) If you lift your finger in the center of the contextual menu, it would open the top menu
6) If slide your finger to "people" icon and lift your finger, it would organize all the feeds from that day in clusters grouped by different relationships.
This experience is not limited to a mobile device, imagine being able to explore your digital world like this using LeapMotion or Microsoft Kinect. The gestures would vary depending on the technology, but the experience itself would still stand.
In the part 2, I'll include the following functions:
1) Feed detail view
2) Semantic Zoom to Timeline
If there is anything else, you guys would like to see, please let me know. I'll do my best to include them in the next round!
You can see more details at TheNextMobileExperience.com.
Please keep an eye out for Part 2 of this redesign!
L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
Copyright © 2009–2016 Dribbble LLC. All screenshots © their respective owners. Shipped from Salem, Mass. USA.