Here's the badge from DBX. A few details:
• Letter pressed front and back
• 3 sheets of 100% cotton with the middle dyed red
• Rounded corners and dye cut to round the edges
• Printed stickers for name customization
• The curvy line is an affordance for backstage, press, and VIP stickers
• Blind embossing to help placement
• The landyard was a thin black rope because big lanyards are lamez0rz
• This badge was actually used, so don't mind the grime
Ryan and I had a lot of fun designing and prototyping it.
L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
© 2019 Dribbble. All rights reserved.
Join us for a full day inspiration-festfor designers, June 6 2019.
Minimum 6 characters
Uh oh… We’re still waiting for our spam prevention code to load.