1. The Login screen lets the user enter his account info to log in, or create an account.
2. Once logged in, the user sees the company screen, where he selects which company to access.
3. The next screen is the Inactive Timer, where the user can start the timer or change project/task information.
4. The Active Timer screen focuses on the timer: the info panel slides down to leave all the room to the timer, with possibility to log hours, reset the timer or pause the timer (making the info panel slide back up).
5. The Activity log shows already logged hours by date.
Posted on my personal portfolio website as well.
L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
© 2018 Dribbble. All rights reserved.
A community of designers sharing their work, process, and current projects.
Minimum 6 characters
Uh oh… We’re still waiting for our spam prevention code to load.
Already a member? Sign in