Hiring Designers? Post on the largest Job Board for Designers for only $299 per month. Get started today
I'm stoked to present JetLag, a new Zajno product created to - yes, you're right - cope with jet lag! Even though most travels are disrupted at the moment, we stay positive and know that it's only temporary. The world will soon get back to normal and travels will become an essential part of most people's life. For some, traveling is a nice way to spend a holiday and for others, it's an annoying routine. In any case, whether it's a holiday or a business trip, jet lag can spoil both.
If there is a problem, there has to be a solution. That's why we came up with a mobile app that can minimize jet lag side effects and help get back to normal sleep routine again. The project is on the prototype stage right now and we'll soon start the development.
The app works the following way:
- a user enters when and where they depart and arrive;
- how many days they have to adapt, whether they have to get up at some specific time the following day to attend a meeting, for example, or if they are free and can relax;
- what their normal sleep schedule is and eventually when they'd like to go to bed and get up in the new place;
- using all the data, the app calculates the best sleep schedule with a smooth transition from one to another time zones;
- the app automatically sets up a number of morning alarms and schedules notifications to remind users when they should go to bed;
- the calendar displays the generated schedule, if necessary users can make changes to it;
- in the end, the app offers users a few tips and tricks that may help prevent jet lag or reduce its effects.
What you see above is a sneak peek into what the app is going to be like. We went for a dark interface because according to our research people are more likely to use it around their bedtime. Our design goal was to make the app clean, intuitive and as easy to understand as possible for it is targeted at people who are experiencing jet lag and at businessmen who value their time.
This is only the beginning. More screens are coming this week and I hope that we'll be able to share the link to the app soon. Stay tuned!
P.S. If you've got some ideas or feedback to share, please do! 🙂
Press "L" to show some love!
ᗈ Join our Newsletter!
L or F like