Today I'm sharing an updated dashboard I've been working on some time ago. As always - we took an iterative approach both design-wise and when it comes to the implementation. Our changes are user-driven and thus had to be gradual in order to help the users out. Here are a few things we iterated:

- added ROI both as an overall metric as well as in the timeframe selected by the user, it's an additional incentive
- improved cost basis, now it's more clear since it's an integral part of our tax product
- we've added the ability to sort assets both their currency value as well as alphabetically
- moved some advanced features into Performance page

Stay tuned for more!

Make sure to follow me to stay updated with my work.

I'm available for freelance projects at

Jakub Wojnar-Płeszka
Freelance Product Designer 👋

More by Jakub Wojnar-Płeszka

View profile