Retro Dribbble Wallpaper.
Here is also a nifty little trick I use to create the old video effect.
1. Create a new document 2x2 pixels and make two pixels black (diagonal) So it looks like a checkerboard.
2. Go to Edit > Define Pattern and save it
3. Open the document where you want to apply that effect on. And create a new layer.
4. Go to Edit > Fill and choose the pattern you just created.
5. Now select the layer (cmd-T) to free transform and grab one of the corners while holding the alt key. Behold the magic ;)
6. Set layer to soft-light or overlay and mess with the transparency til satisfied.
L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
© 2019 Dribbble. All rights reserved.
Almost Sold Out: Hang Time Workshops with Jon Contino, Danielle Evans, and MDS.
Minimum 6 characters
Uh oh… We’re still waiting for our spam prevention code to load.