This is a client questionnaire to gather basic product/user info for design projects. We typically ask most of these questions throughout the design process — instead, this page can be used before you start to get the UX down right.
This is part of the client portal we're building to make the whole process easier on the client.
I'd love to hear any recommendations of UX questions to gather before you start a project. Here's what I have so far:
1. What are the primary goals of your site/app?
2. Describe your business/site/app in a sentence or two:
3. Describe your customer/user:
4. What are the main benefits of your site/app?
5. What are the main features of your site/app?
6. Who are your main competitors?
7. What are some sites/apps you like the look of?
8. What do you like/dislike about your current site/app?
Be sure to check out the full pixels as well as the rest of the client portal project.
As always, feedback (and especially question ideas) are very welcome.
keyboard shortcuts: ← previous shot → next shot L or F like Z toggle zoom
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
Copyright © 2009–2015 Dribbble LLC. All screenshots © their respective owners. Shipped from Salem, Mass. USA.