Here is a quick mockup of a task manager app in a very early stage however I can't resist myself to share it.
1. User Photo, Name and tagline (Visual purpose only)
2. Total Complete tasks so far, Pending Tasks, Task in progress, Urgent tasks
3. Add new task button
4. Vertical graph lines to show an overview to make users aware about how he/she's doing. Increasing or decreasing their job actually.
5. Red Titles are urgent task (Priority High)
6. Green for priority: Normal
7. Yellow for low priory tasks.
SWAP any task to mark as complete or TAP to view task details, change details, contact client etc.
Feel free to let me know your comments/suggestions to make it/me better :)
Disclosure: I used my friends' photo as a placeholder of clients photo. They are: Subrota Biswas, Masum Rana and Sarim Khan and apologize for the miss-spelling of Thursday with an extra E.
L or F like
Z toggle zoom
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
Copyright © 2009–2016 Dribbble LLC. All screenshots © their respective owners. Shipped from Salem, Mass. USA.