I'm happy to introduce, our (me and @Oskar Krawczyk) Adium concept. I have prepared a presentation in Adobe Edge Animate - it was a lot of fun to learn how to use the application. Hope you like the result!
Just click anywhere to go.
Here is a short list of features included in slides:
- Images, Videos screenshots in the chat window
- Emoticons & Emotsounds
- Buddy list on system status bar
- Active input
- Pin important message
- Video player in new window (Sometimes is good to comment what's playing)
- Send files via dropbox (Similar to Sparrow)
Most of the screens are self-explanatory. One thing that might need some introduction is the Active Input, this is basically something like Fantastical has - an intelligent input that figures out the stuff you're trying to do, like:
- chat Robet
- chat Robet and Luke
- message Robert
- yesterdays chat with Robert
- Robert history from yesterday
- status away
- add firstname.lastname@example.org to Friends
- and many many more
ps. watch it in full-screen ;)
L or F like
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
Copyright © 2009–2016 Dribbble LLC. All screenshots © their respective owners. Shipped from Salem, Mass. USA.