After the feedback I received from the first iteration of the shopping screen of a client app, I decided to go back and re-do a shed load of stuff..
1) The colours have been toned right now, and a new secondary scheme has been added. It's more gentle and less gradiated.
2) New icons have been created
3) Gone is the account stuff, but new 'basket' visuals have been added.
4) Favourites have been changed
5) A new breadcrumb-style has been adopted
6) Dynamic side-opening filter system has been added
All in all, gentler and cleaner. Much happier withe overall result. Grab a moment to look at the pixels for a better idea of the screen. As always, I welcome feedback (good and bad).
L or F like
Z toggle zoom
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
© 2018 Dribbble. All rights reserved.
A community of designers sharing their work, process, and current projects.
Minimum 6 characters
Uh oh… We’re still waiting for our spam prevention code to load.
Already a member? Sign in