Launched in August 2015
March 13, 2016
Launched in June 2015 - Close.io Inbox is a unified view of all your inbound sales communication (emails, missed calls, voicemails) and open tasks/reminders ...
- Flatten & got rid of texture images
- Make everything Retina friendly
- Moved 'New Lead' button to a location that's easier ...
November 12, 2014
We wanted to expose data for our customers at Close.io about their sales activities, communication, etc. based on their usage.
Rather than add a bunch of i...
October 26, 2014
Made some UI/UX improvements to the date range picker in Close.io:
- Better date ranges
- Laying the common range pairs out horizontally in pairs where it m...
May 06, 2014
Added more powerful filters.
Updated the look and feel to match Close.io.
See more: http://blog.close.io/new-opportunities-page
April 01, 2014
Another view of http://dribbble.com/shots/1420497-Customizable-Columns-Search-Results showing how the columns can be customized.
February 12, 2014
Just launched a new design for our Close.io search results.
- It's now a table view and (see full screen or gif version) the columns are customizable.
Close.io and Elastic
Show and tell for designers
What are you working on? Dribbble is a community of designers sharing screenshots of their work, process, and projects.
Copyright © 2009–2016 Dribbble LLC. All screenshots © their respective owners. Shipped from Salem, Mass. USA.