Final Product Designed the bottle. Designed the beer. Pretty awesome. I won a homebrew contest last year. The grand prize was a commercial brew day at local bre...
Bottle Art Templates Almost done with this one. I've set up the artwork in the brewery's provided template and filled in required elements on the front and back of the ...
Nautical Disaster - Detail Revision There, finally resolved it with more suitable imagery and a tighter lockup. I wanted a squid all along, I just couldn't find the right source, so ...
Nautical Disaster - Detail I think I finally have this part of the bottle figured out. Still not sure what goes in place of the ship / octopus shapes; I'm loathe to take on a...
Nautical Disaster - Progress Building on the sketch, I started top left and immediately ditched it, slowly moving toward the bottom right. I'm hoping the yellow will be gold in...
Nautical Disaster - Sketch Initial Paper sketch of potential bottle art for my forthcoming commercial brew (http://beer.daveshea.com/2012/05/awards-were-won/#nd). The text in...
Technical Diagram "Technical" illustration for the day job. There are more complicated variations, but the goal was keeping it approachable. I like how the overall ...
Tech Diagram One more pre-launch sneak peek. Figured I'm safe not obscuring the client at this point. This illustration is a basic Flash animation sans Flash; ...
Performance, Security A collaborative project that has been keeping me quite busy lately. In all the right ways. (In anticipation of Dribbble's imminent public launch, ...
Ketubah Adapting our wedding stationary theme for the ketubah (Jewish [her, not me] traditional wedding license print, is the best way to describe it). Al...