Hufflepuff and doting chihuahua mother. Designer at Intentional Futures. 🙋🏻More
Factors that impact premature death In 2015, the US spent roughly $3T on healthcare, but lack of healthcare accounts for only 10% of premature deaths. The other 90% is caused by socia...
Hours Spent in Meetings Last month, the design team at @Intentional Futures held a weekly data visualization challenge around our time spent in meetings. This is my first ...
James & Kristenelle Hi Dribbble! Here's my husband and me in icon form, created for our recent wedding invitations.