UX/UI App Designer
Wearsafe is a personal safety platform that lets people connect with their trusted network of friends and family and instantly alert and inform them when they need assistance.
We are looking for a talented UX/UI Designer to create amazing user experiences. As a startup, we have needs that range from app UI and UX all the way to helping with our customer web experience. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into elegant, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Collaborate with the lead developer to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for our product and interfaces
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Collaborate with the chief marketing officer creating marketing collateral
- Conduct user interviews and surveys, analyze feedback and activity
- Iterate and test design to enhance the user experience
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas
- UX design experience
- Expertise in Sketch is required. Video production and basic animation skills are a plus
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques and technologies
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas and solutions to teams and users