Product Design Lead
At Enkasa, our mission is to unlock the potential of every home. We are a team of technology veterans building the first consumer-centric real estate platform, and looking for mission driven people to join us. We are seed funded and backed by well known angel and institutional investors in both the consumer & prop tech space.
The current home-ownership and remodeling journey is broken. Consumers deserve better tools that give them greater confidence and inspiration for the biggest transaction of their lives. We aim to transform the home buying and selling journey into a delightful experience by integrating agent, construction, and design expertise.
As a Product Design Lead, you’ll play an integral role in designing the end to end consumer and trade experience with Enkasa. You’ll be part of the early leadership team, and have a unique opportunity to shape the company’s early product strategy and design culture.
What You'll Do
- Help rethink the home buying & selling + renovation journey and transform it into something visual and inspiring
- Design simple, elegant consumer experiences that delight home-buyers and helps them manifest their dream home
- Develop a design system that encompasses the user experience, interactions, and user interface
- Develop user flows, information architecture, sketches and wireframes, and visual design
- Build functional prototypes to validate and test your designs
- Drive user research and testing
- Help maintain visual and brand consistency between all products & communication channels
- Collaborate with stakeholders to translate business goals into unique product experiences
What You Have
- Full stack design experience
- 4+ years of experience in fast-paced creative environments
- Experience working in a multidisciplinary environment to develop concepts that delight customers and deliver business results
- A knack for product design and the ability to bring abstract concepts to life
- A compelling portfolio of work
- Strong information presentation (visual and written) skills
- Passion for, curiosity about, or experience in residential real estate and/or home renovation
Who you are
- A team oriented person with a bias for action and excellent communication skills
- A holistic thinker with an instinctive desire to make tradeoffs between elegance and efficiency
- Someone with a strong work ethic and the desire to create compelling & highly visual consumer experiences
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. Please reach out to email@example.com.