Senior Product Designer (UX)
Who we are
EveryMundo (www.everymundo.com) is a fast-growing, global provider of fare marketing technology to the biggest global travel brands. We provide airlines with performance marketing technology and services that facilitate global online brand visibility and digital agility, empowering airline digital marketing/eCommerce departments to be effective while minimizing IT resources required. EveryMundo enables airlines to grow their direct channel and own their customers.
What we’re looking for
We are seeking to add a Senior Product Designer (UX) to lead our Product Design Team! As the Lead of Product Design at EveryMundo, you will have the opportunity to manage a team of designers and work closely with product teams to ensure the user experience across products. You will get to collaborate on different user touchpoints and participate in key decisions along the way.
Our ideal candidate has an analytical mind, a natural curiosity to solve problems, and lives in the digital world. We’re looking for someone who has experience advocating for UX practices and defining working processes in a product-driven company. We hire self-starters who possess a desire to have a big impact in a growing company.
What you’ll be doing
- Work closely with and mentor designers to ideate & document user-friendly, consistent, and scalable products in different user-centric product tracks.
- Expand on iterative UX design processes that ensure flexibility for different workflows or product requests
- Collaborate with team leads to identify areas that can enhance the user experience and present ideas with research and diagrams
- Lead with our Design System and work with Product Managers to evolve and integrate it into our products
- Own and define UX strategy accounting for different product tracks and aligning to company goals
- Advocate for an enhanced user experience and user testing/feedback by communicating strategy and research to help drive buy-in
What you have
- 5+ years of professional experience as a Product/UX Designer working in cross-functional product teams
- Experience leading a team of Product Designers
- Able to empathize with a wide range of user needs to create engaging user experiences
- Driven to make design decisions and visualizations informed by research and data
- Successful at collaborating and communicating to a variety of audiences
- Excited to breakdown big and ambiguous problems into smaller, scalable solutions
- Loves the challenge of designing with different constraints and approaches
- Attention to detail and craft
- Experience building and evolving Design Systems
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Excellent collaboration skills to work with cross-functional partners and work towards successful solutions
- Enthusiastic and proactive approach to change, improvements, and learning
- Language skills: English, bilingual in Spanish a plus
What to expect:
- Work with other designers to understand and iterate on design processes, product tracks, and guidelines
- Support Product Designers in the completion of new product feature designs
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert on UX related questions and feedback
- Familiarize yourself with the structure and workings of our Design System
- Work with Product Managers and Engineering to understand all products and their level of connectedness
- Build an understanding of our user personas and their needs/requirements
- Set Product Design team goals for EveryMundo
- Demonstrate understanding of different personas and present solutions based on this user-centric approach
- Expand the design process to incorporate user feedback, testing, and data collection
- Own and connect processes to the growth of the Design System
- Lead EveryMundo Brand redesign efforts
- Scale a seamless and consistent user experience within product tracks
- Maintain a balance of a product-agnostic design that responds to the user needs, but still aligns with product goals
- Ensure the clear integration and accountability of product design team into every product creation process
- Ensure brand consistency across all customer touchpoints
- Work with Product Managers and Leads to align priorities of quarter goals
- Own the UX vision and strategy planning according to the company’s yearly goals
- Use data and research to present iterative solutions to products and features
Why work with us?
EveryMundo believes strongly that our culture and values enable us to perform at the highest level for our airlines.
- Teamwork, Empowerment, Execution, Communication, Learning, Diversity, Change are our Company core values.
This culture and system of values serves us internally while also guiding our interactions and decisions regarding our customers. It is important to us that our culture and values are represented in our strategies, our output, and our communications. We invite our customers to collaborate with us in the spirit of these values.