We are hiring for an UI/UX Designer for a cutting edge Global Media Entertainment company. If you are ready to create an impact in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, this could be a great opportunity for you! STAND 8 provides end to end IT solutions to enterprise partners across the United States and with offices in LA, Atlanta, New York, Raleigh, and more.
As the UI/UX Designer for the Ad Sales Tech team, this individual will be responsible for providing user interface and user experience designs for the new in-scope Salesforce Einstein Analytics Dashboards. This role is ideal for someone with a solid understanding of reporting and business intelligence (BI) tools for a sales organization.
- Experience with the Salesforce platform and Tableau CRM/Einstein Analytics
- Creation of dashboards from scratch
- Data experience (in the dashboard)
- 5+ years of design experience
- UI/UX in Business Intelligence (BI) in Sales (Ad Sales preferred)
- Experience using industry-standard software, tools, and methodologies (Figma, Axure, InVision, Marvel, Proto.io, etc.)
- Collaborate with Ad Sales, Ad Sales Finance, and Ad Sales Tech teams to design the user experience for a variety of new Salesforce Tableau CRM (formerly Einstein Analytics) dashboards and reports.
- Contribute to the UX lifecycle including user research (user interviews, observational research), visual design, prototyping, and content strategy to help lead the definition and creation of solutions that address the project’s objectives.
- Plan, conduct, and lead client white-boarding sessions, workshops, design reviews, design sprints, and project meetings.
- Produce UI/UX deliverables using industry-standard applications, and iterate on them based on user, team, and business feedback.
- Work with engineering teams to translate the design into coded solutions.
- Functions independently.
- Handles project level issues without major direction.
- Recognizes and escalates program level issues