UX Motion Designer
12 month contract w/ extensions! 100% Remote
About the Job
Global Business Marketing team tasked with sharing our mission-based story with brands, agencies and businesses around the world - AKA the best marketers in the world. With millions of advertisers using our family of apps and services, we help create meaningful connections between businesses and people. Working with us offers countless ways to make an impact in a quickly changing advertising landscape.
We are looking for a talented, versatile, and strategic UX Motion Designer to create intuitive, engaging digital experiences that are easy to use and inspiring. You are a design fundamentalist, but approach projects with a rational and innovative mindset. You are detail oriented, pushing for pixel perfect designs and are knowledgeable on digital production design. You will work with a highly cross-functional team of marketers, product leaders and business leaders, all working together to bring our ideas to life with a focus on Our for Business and Our for Creators along with Our for Business microsites.
- Execute top-quality and cutting-edge visual design work for a digital platform.
- Define the visual designs, ideate, sketch and design the user experience to deliver a smart, cohesive visual design system to the engineering team.
- Work closely with art directors, creative leads, stakeholders, writers, dev teams and strategists to implement a cohesive visual branding, voice and tone.
- Deliver compelling visuals in various styles and mediums such as illustration, photography, video, animation or other media.
- Ensure work across the team is on brief, on brand and of the highest quality.
- Develop style guide, design assets, user interfaces, infographics and iconography.
- Responsible for the execution of production work with exceptional craftsmanship.
- Detail oriented, always pushing for pixel perfect design
- Self-motivated, a great communicator, and comfortable receiving feedback.
- 6+ years’ experience as a UX/Visual Designer at a digital agency, advertising agency or an in-house team
- Animation, Motion, and UX design background
- Experience creating Picture perfect files
- Digital experience and knowledge of digital design for Web, Responsive, Mobile (and marketing channels us a plus)
- Experience working with or creating a motion design language
- Ability to use motion to a narrative effect and understanding the future of interactive motion
- Experience with UX design and CMS
- Experience articulating conceptual and design decisions
- Experience in Mac OSX, Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Sketch, After Effects and other prototyping tools.