We’re on a mission to revive and modernize the American Dream by bringing the homebuilding process online.
We're a small team of sixteen. We come from companies like NASA, Facebook, Cameo, Root Insurance, Opendoor, CBRE, Toll Brothers, etc. We're backed by top investors and are building a real business fueled by real revenue — not just venture capital.
As a Product Designer at Atmos, you will play a key role in crafting an experience that inspires confidence and trust, as well as encourages people to dream about the possibilities of their future. This includes creating UX wireframes, designing production-ready, beautiful UI that communicates our core values, and designing and managing the Atmos component library.
Your role will involve designing end-to-end features from an existing roadmap as well as helping craft what's next.
The ideal candidate shares our passion for taking on an age-old industry and modernizing a complex process. Someone excited to create a delightful homebuilding experience, from the moment a homebuyer visits our website to the moment they walk into their new home.
- Own Atmos Platform UI and design system
- Take initiative on creating features to support the overall product direction
- Create wireframe prototypes and production-ready designs from the Product roadmap
- Maintain a consistent UI and UX throughout the core Platform experience
- Contribute to/lead team ideation for UI/UX solutions to various product challenges
Who we're looking for
- You are passionate about the problem Atmos is solving
- You enjoy solving complex product problems
- You have an incredible aesthetic sense
- You are skilled in Figma and care about organization
- You have a proven ability to craft a user-friendly UI/UX
- You have the desire to grow with the company from the ground floor
- You are long-term oriented with a true desire to help homebuyers build their dream homes
- You are a team-player with a strong desire to help mutually improve the team around you
- A desire to learn, grow and get in on the ground floor of a company that is changing how homebuyers build homes.
- Interest in architecture, interior design, or urban design is a bonus!