Pieces is a growing startup company disrupting the cloud storage industry with a platform for professional creators to save, store and share code snippets, links, raw text, design layers and more with a simple copy and paste. Pieces transforms digital workflows and helps creators manage their daily "work-in-progress" chaos.
Learn more at https://pieces.app
Pieces is a small but mighty team based in Cincinnati with remote team members in San Francisco, Toronto, and Dublin. Our team is growing rapidly, and we are always searching for skilled professionals to join us on our mission.
Our team is young, vibrant, and motivated. Everyone at Pieces is passionate about their work and the work of those around them. To us, it's important to maintain a fun and energetic environment where people can do their best work while having a great time in the process.
What we're looking for:
Pieces is looking for a professional UI/UX Designer to help curate a world-class user experience for Pieces users. The goal is to bring the Pieces aesthetic and brand profile into the product to create consistency across properties and maximize user adoption and retention.
This professional will have experience working with global technology brands to design high-quality experiences across mobile, web, tablet, and other various channels. They will have a technical aptitude that enables them to understand the underlying technical requirements behind a design, and brings this way of thinking to the design process.
The ideal candidate:
- 5+ years experience designing user experiences across web, mobile, desktop, and others
- Mastery in Interaction Design and Visual/UI Design with a focus on attention to detail and intuitiveness
- Deep understanding of digital rhetoric and how design is used to convey emotion that results in action
- Advanced knowledge of common design tools such as Figma, Sketch, and Adobe Creative Cloud - you live in these tools
- Experience conducting usability tests and user research to inform design decisions
- Ability to balance creativity with an understanding of underlying technical requirements
- Knowledge of accessibility standards and guidelines
- BONUS: Experience with TailwindUI and TailwindCSS
Mesh Intelligent Technologies, Inc. (d.b.a Pieces) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to ethnicity, color, national origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family or parental status, veteran status, neurodiversity status, disability status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.