Digital Visual Artist
We’re looking for a Visual Designer with experience in motion design to support one of our favorite client accounts (a major consumer electronics company!) as they build out the latest iOS and Android design features for their new app. Your mastery of visual design will allow you to weave typography, color, and texture together while your animation background brings this app experience to life.
- 5+ years of experience in app design at a relevant brand or agency. Portfolio/samples required.
- BS/BA degree in Interaction Design, Visual Design or related field preferred.
- You are fluent in Adobe Creative Suite (i.e. InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop) and Figma.
- Develop intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual designs for mobile.
- Comfortable with prototyping and concepting in Figma.
- Strong sense of typography, color theory and what makes a great design.
- You can work in a team and independently to develop and resolve designs, enhancements and fixes on tight timelines.
- You can receive and provide constructive feedback.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- You’re a team player who gets stuff done.
- You’re curious and love exploration, but you’re a true problem-solver at heart.
- You want to learn, grow and elevate those around you, and you’re the kind of person others want to work with.
Sandy is a global talent community of creative, media, strategy and technology experts, and we work in flexible teams to support brands you’ve heard of. By building elastic teams of the right people at the right time, we help our clients run more efficiently while improving diversity, access, and work/life balance for everyone involved.
Born from our own needs as agency leaders, freelancers and underrepresented talent ourselves, Sandy’s mission is to bring the support, community and collaborative energy of #officelife into the modern work-from-anywhere era where freedom and flexibility reign supreme.