Global X ETFs, a New York-based provider of Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs), is seeking a graphic designer to work full-time with our Marketing team. We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic individual, who will play a role in providing creative solutions to a growing global brand.
We are seeking candidates of at least 1-3 years’ experience, with interest in design and brand management. The position will help design/create a range of advertising and research pieces related to our family of more than 70 ETFs. Duties will also include ensuring brand standards are met across all consumer-facing touchpoints.
The Position will require a combination of remote and on-site work at our Newark, NJ office.
Must be fluent in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) with experience in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Must also possess strong organizational and communication skills. Additionally, interest in interactive and digital design is a huge plus. Please submit resume and some brief examples of work to email@example.com
The full-time role of graphic designer will provide support including, but not limited to:
- Assisting and taking direction from the Creative Manager
- Updating data-heavy quarterly reports
- Helping design client-side leave-behinds
- Prepping marketing materials for production
- Supporting research with graphics and data points weekly
- General internal graphic production inquiries
- Branding: Understand the Global X brand identity and help uphold design standards for this evolving global brand
- Production: Learn how to prepare, mock-up, and finalize production-backed projects
- Presentation: Assist in visual articulation of concepts, when necessary
- Archiving: Maintaining, managing, and versioning information-heavy projects
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite with proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Requires a Bachelor Degree (or equivalent experience) in Design, with 1-3 years’ relevant experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication; ability to articulate own work
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Responds well to constructive criticism and direction