Pieces is a growing startup company disrupting the cloud storage industry with a platform for professional creators to save, store and share code snippets, links, raw text, design layers and more with a simple copy and paste. Pieces transforms digital workflows and helps creators manage their daily "work-in-progress" chaos.
Learn more at https://pieces.app
Pieces is a small but mighty team based in Cincinnati with remote team members in San Francisco, Toronto, and Dublin. Our team is growing rapidly, and we are always searching for skilled professionals to join us on our mission.
Our team is young, vibrant, and motivated. Everyone at Pieces is passionate about their work and the work of those around them. To us, it's important to maintain a fun and energetic environment where people can do their best work while having a great time in the process.
What we're looking for:
Pieces is looking for a professional graphic illustrator to help refine our existing brand strategy and lay the groundwork for the future of our brand.
- Becoming familiar with existing brand goals and objectives
- Conducting an audit to compare consistencies and inconsistencies with brand objectives and existing media, as well as identify solutions to inconsistencies
- Designing the next generation of brand illustrations and artwork used across various channels such as website, email, social media, in-app empty states, user-onboarding, and more
The ideal candidate:
- 5+ years of experience working with technology companies to curate graphic designs and illustrations
- Well-versed in current design trends and the standard of quality today's customers and users expect
- Deep understanding of digital rhetoric and how design is used to convey emotion that results in action
- Expert with digital design tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Sketch, Figma, or something alike
- Expert in curating hand-drawn illustrations and translating to web formats
Mesh Intelligent Technologies, Inc. (d.b.a Pieces) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to ethnicity, color, national origin, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family or parental status, veteran status, neurodiversity status, disability status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.