ATTN: hip and savvy Graphic Designers!
If you are a creative Graphic Designer with a gift for creating hip, cool, eye-catching, feeling moving, fashion-forward, and brand popping designs, then we want you to apply for this role!
BizBox Publishing Private Ltd. is an international creative services company located in New Delhi, currently, employ's over 150 full-time teammates in 9 different major cities throughout India. And, we are on the hunt for our new graphic designer superstar!
All of our employees are given the freedom to work from home. We employ top talent and offer a best-in-class culture.
BizBox Publishing specializes in the following professional and creative services: post-production, photo gallery creation/hosting/sales/marketing, content & blogging as a service, SEO services, and software development as a service 😃
Full-time Marketing and Advertising design for the following areas:
Websites & Blogs (Desktop/Mobile)
Social Media Ad Campaigns (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.)
PDF Guides, Tutorials, and Checklists
Landing Pages + Pop-ups
Tradeshow marketing collateral
Blog headers & Web Banners
Work with our Digital Marketing Team writers, creative directors, and sales team
Experience and Execution Essentials:
- 5+ years of experience in designing for Marketing and Advertising projects
- Capable of working with your own design ideas and input from creative directors
- Your primary responsibilities will be creating designs and layouts for our unique products and services that align with our brand aesthetic, target market, and ROI goals
- Have a current online website resume/portfolio that demonstrates your professional capabilities
- You are fluent in English
- Expert user in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign).
- Have a professional track record of launching successful consumer products for web and mobile
- Design planning, asset organization, and attention to detail is a must
- You know how to check work for CSS and HTML accuracy and browser compatibility
- You are a raving fan of user-centric design and dummy-proof UX philosophy & flow.
- The ability to quickly communicate ideas through sketching, whiteboarding, and storyboarding.
- Intermediate proficiency in Sketch and paired plugins (Zeplin and Craft).
EXTRA BONUS IF YOU POSSESS THESE SKILLS
- Formal education in art, design, computer science, journalism, media, communications, design, and/or equivalent experience
- Fluency in XHTML, CSS, JAVA, and PHP
- Have the ability to produce mockups in Photoshop and turn them into standards-compliant HTML/CSS
- Experience with A/B or multivariate testing for site optimization
BizBox Publishing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond. We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in ShootDotEdit.
If this opportunity sounds like it might be a great fit for you, apply here!
Looking forward to hearing from you!