Capsule is one of the most popular CRM applications on the web, helping thousands of small businesses and sales teams take care of customers. Our well funded and profitable company is growing fast.
As a Product Designer at Capsule, you’ll contribute to all phases of our design process to create intuitive, clean and modern interfaces. You’ll be responsible for determining how the UI looks and how it works. Working alongside other designers and collaborating with design leadership, you'll help us to implement a consistent look and feel across our desktop and mobile applications.
You'll help not only to make Capsule look great but work to solve user experience problems with a wider product mindset and adding value by enhancing ways our users interact with our applications. Coming very much from the 'Don't make me think' school of thought, we aim for design that is timeless and user-centered.
You'll be joining us at an exciting time, working on the next iteration of our UI. You'll have a lot of flexibility and space for exploration and take direction of your own projects.
- Pixel perfect design and obsession for detail with a love for typography
- Clear and concise written communication
- Knowledge of usability principles
- Proficient using Sketch, Figma or Adobe design suite
- Design that is timeless, simple and elegant
- Self-motivated, able to manage your own workload and work independently
- You have industry experience working as a product designer
- You have experience with creating UI kits
- You've read this book
- You have working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- You're a creative at heart and never stop learning
Working with us
- Small and friendly world-class team
- Ship changes almost every day
- Highly competitive salaries
- Flexible working hours
- Option to work remotely from anywhere in the UK or from our office in Manchester
- 25 days paid annual leave in addition to the stat holidays
- The best kit for the job (which usually means lots of Apple gear)
- Monthly eBook allowance with a Kindle
- Conference allowance
While there is the option to work remotely, at this time we cannot accept applications outside of the UK or offer relocation programmes.
Please apply by email and include a link to your portfolio site and/or Dribbble account.
Due to the volume of applications, we cannot guarantee a response to every request. However, when we interview someone they’ll always expect a follow-up.Posted almost 5 years ago Apply Now