👋 Hello Beautiful Dribbble People
About Census 🔃
Census is how data teams at companies like Figma, Notion, Rippling, Clearbit, and Fivetran build better business operations.
With Census, analysts can turn their data warehouse into a single source of truth and publish their insights directly into the apps that marketing & sales teams use daily. With live data, these teams can build better campaigns, understand what users are doing, and ultimately drive more sustainable revenue.
We're backed by A16Z and Sequoia and are looking to ground our initial founding team that is (mostly) based in San Francisco. We believe that data should be used for more than just making charts. This is why we built the first integration platform that works directly within cloud data warehouses. And we need someone to make everything we do look amazing and delightful to use. Is that you? 🤔
Your Mission 🚀
As the first Visual Designer at Census, you'll be working closely with the founders and the commercial team to create amazing designs to communicate with our audiences across digital and print media. We have managed to come a long way with no real design skills, but as we ramp up our commercial activities, we need to improve our design, brand and consistency across media.
If you are looking for a role where you can influence both the company culture and overall design, read on.
Your responsibilities 🗓
- Execute design projects from ideation to implementation for a variety of mediums including website, social media, and other digital assets.
- Partner closely with product teams and content teams to ensure design executions across all channels, including product, emails and websites.
- Create consistent, on-brand marketing presentations and sales collateral
- Design and create corporate identity: business cards, invoices, etc
- Iconography, technical graphics, Illustrations and diagrams
- Virtual and in-person events design
- Keeping up to date on design trends and tools
Is this you? ⚡️
Here's what our dream candidate looks like:
- 3+ years’ experience designing for B2B audiences, from either the agency side or product side
- Experience working for a SaaS product or tech company is a big plus
- Strong experience creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps.
- An excellent sense of design, color, layout, form, imagery, typography, and composition
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and collaborate in a fast-moving environment
- Experienced with Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, and Google tools
- Based in the Bay Area, willing to relocate (when things like offices and travel are allowed again) or remote in North America.
- Has experience designing swags (t-shirts, bags, etc)
- Printing / pre-flighting experience (apparel and swag design)
- Full medical and dental insurance coverage
- Flexible hours
- Generous vacation policy
Census is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion at our company. We welcome people of different nationalities, backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.